2-in-1 Oil Pulling Mouthwash
Herbostra 2 in 1 Oil Pulling Mouthwash is formulated with Sesame Oil and 25 potent herbs which helps to cleanse the mouth cavity, strengthen the gums and teeth along with anti-microbial properties. A unique blend of ancient ingredients & modern technology which do not leave any smell or oiliness in the mouth. It is 100% natural with no synthetic flouride and triclosan.
Oil pulling is an age old practice to cleanse the mouth cavity with the use of oil. It whitens teeth, strengthen gums and prevents bad breath. Unlike regular mouthwash, the benefits of Oil Pulling are much more than just cleansing. It detoxifies the body, improves digestion and prevents dryness of mouth, lips and throat. It is usually done early in the morning before brushing.
- Shake Herbostra 2 in 1 Oil Pulling Mouthwash. In such a way that both phases of liquid are mixed well.
- Pour 10 ml (1 tablespoon) of the mixture in a spoon or cup.
- Swish the mixture around the mouth, teeth, gums and tongue for 10-15 mins, then spit it out. No need to rinse the mouth. Don’t worry if you can’t get to 10 mins the first time.
- For best results, should be practiced daily, early morning on empty stomach.
Why our Products (Product USP)
- Natural Ingredients
- Fluoride free
- Triclosan free
- No Synthetic colour & flavour
- Oil of Irimeda Tvak extract (Acacia Famesiana)
- Lavanga (Syzygium Aromaticum)
- Gairik (Red Haematite)
- Padamak kashth (Prunus Puddum)
- Manjishth (Rubia Cordifolia)
- Liquorice extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra)
- Lodhra extract (Symplocos Racemosa)
- Laksha Lac (Laccifer Lacca)
- Vata tvak (Ficus Benegalensis)
- Dry Tvak (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)
- Mustaka (Cyperus Rotundus)
- Jatiphala (Myristica Fragrans)
- Kankola (Piper Cubeba)
- Karpoor (Cinnamomum Camphora)
- Khadira (Acacia Catechu)
- Patola (Trichosanthes Dioica)
- Dhatakipushp (Woodfordia Fruticosa)
- Katphala (Myrica Esculenta)
- Ela (Elettaria Cardamomum)
- Nagakeshar (Mesua Ferrea)
- Fruit glycerides.
Q. What is Oil Pulling ?
Ans. According to Ayurveda, swishing of oil in the mouth every morning is known as Oil Pulling. It cleanses the mouth cavity with the use of oil. It whitens teeth, strengthen gums, prevents bad breath and various other benefits.
Q. What are the benefits of Oil Pulling ?
Ans. The benefits of Oil Pulling lies beyond oral health. It helps to drive out toxins out of your body, thus improving dental as well as overall health. Oil pulling removes bacteria and promotes oral hygiene. It reduces bad breath and inflammation, which improves gum health. It prevents plaque and cavities. Unlike regular mouthwash, the benefits of Oil Pulling are much more than just cleansing. It detoxifies the body, improves digestion and prevents dryness of mouth, lips and throat. It deepens voice and improves taste buds. It nourishes the nervous system and improves sleep quality. It is also good for skin, eyes and hair.
Q. What is the ideal time to practice Oil Pulling ?
Ans. According to Ayurveda, the preferred time to practice oil pulling is in the morning on empty stomach.
Q. Can I swallow the Oil ?
Ans. The Oil is supposed to be swished all around or hold in the mouth and then spit it. Do not swallow it. If you swallow it accidentally, no need to worry. Its safe and harmless.
Q. I can’t hold the oil in the mouth for more than few minutes ?
Ans. Oil Pulling is a regular practice. Herbostra 2 in 1 Oil Pulling Mouthwash makes it more convenient as there’s no feeling of oil in the mouth. Don’t worry if you can’t swish and hold the oil for 10 mins in the first time. You can start with 30 secs and gradually increase the time.
Q. I don’t like the feeling or taste of oil in my mouth
Ans. Herbostra 2 in 1 Oil Pulling Mouthwash is a unique blend which do not have the typical oil feeling or taste and do not leave any smell or oiliness in the mouth.
Q. Does it have any chemicals ?
Ans. Herbostra 2 in 1 Oil Pulling Mouthwash is 100% natural with no synthetic fluoride or triclosan or alcohol or any other synthetic ingredient found in conventional mouthwashes.
Q. Can I brush my teeth after Oil Pulling ?
Ans. Yes, You can brush after Oil pulling.
Q. Is there any chemicals used as preservatives ?
Ans. No we dont use any chemicals as Herbostra 2 IN 1 Oil pulling mouthwash has self preserving properties, there is no water in the formulation hence no preservatives are needed.
Q. Can oil pulling be practised by children ?
Ans. Oil pulling can be done by everyone. Children above the age of 5 years can practice oil pulling.