A Tangy Salad With A Crunch Of Nuts.
Walnuts are a good source of fats, fibre, vitamins and minerals. This makes the orange walnut salad recipe as an excellent option for seasonal and easy family meals. It is one of the best ways to use the season's delicious fruits and veggies mix with the goodness of nutrients. Moreover, this dish serves perfectly as a side salad or main dish.
Prep Time: 35 mins
• 1 Orange, peeled and sliced
• 1 cup Iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces (iceberg, roman, loro roso)
• 1 cup walnuts, cut olives
• 1 cup Cherry tomato
• Fresh mint leaves
• 1/2 tablespoon Lemon juice
• 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
• 1 tablespoon Vinegar
• 1/2 tablespoon Mustard paste
• Salt & pepper, to taste
• 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• 4 drops of Herbostra Non-alcoholic bitters
1. Mix lettuce, add olives, mint, walnut, slices of peeled orange, cherry tomato.
2. Dressing: Add Olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard paste, Herbostra bitters, Orange juice and salt, pepper to taste.