Charm Up Your Lunch With Delicious Penne Siciliana Pasta.
A hearty Indian meal consists of all the six Rasas i.e Taste (sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent, astringent). The tongue's taste buds allow humans to discern these distinct six tastes/flavours. The bitter taste is considered medicinal and good for health, this is the major reason we add non-alcoholic bitters to our meal and balance our diet.
Penne Siciliana is a quick toss pasta dish. Simple but delicious
Prep Time: 30 mins
• 2 Tbsp. butter
• 1 brown onion, finely chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 1 yellow and 1 green capsicum, cut into thin strips
• 1 zucchini, sliced
• 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
• 1 tbsp capers, rinsed and chopped
• 40g (⅓ cup) black olives, pitted and sliced
• 500g Penne, boiled
• ¼ cup white wine
• 3 drops of Herbostra Non-alcoholic Bitters
• Torn basil, to garnish
• Grated parmesan cheese, to serve
1. Sauté chop onion, garlic, celery, add white wine, tomato concussed tomato, add capers, olives, seasoning, Herbostra Bitters.
2. Once simmered till boiled. All boiled penne and mix well and serve. Garnish with basil and grated parmesan cheese.