Craving For A Fresh, Healthy, Succulent Salad?
Ayurveda recommends that the food should be made and eaten fresh, within 2 hours of preparation. The fresher the food, better is the nutrition value. Food kept beyond 6 hours losses its life and capacity is maximum. causes ama or digestive toxins in the body. Therefore, Ayurveda encourages to eat salads around early afternoon when stomach capacity is maximum.
So, let’s get started with everyone’s favourite Rusian salad. An easy and delicious salad, which will add charm to any party with its colours and creamy flavour.
Prep Time: 25 mins
• 1 large Potato, peeled and cubed
• 1 large Carrot, chopped
• 10 French Beans, chopped
• 1 cup Green Peas
• ½ cup Mayonnaise
• ¼ cup Cream
• 1 tablespoon Mustard Sauce
• 3 drops of Herbostra Non- Alcoholic Bitters
• Lemon juice to taste
• Salt to taste
• ½ tsp Sugar
• Pepper to taste
1. Boil cubes of carrot, French beans, potato, green peas. (While cooking the veggies, ensure that you do not over-cook because the vibrant colours and crispiness of the veggies have to be retained)
2. Dressing: Mayonnaise, salt, pepper, sugar, mustard paste, lemon juice, sugar and Herbostra Non – Alcoholic Bitters.
3. Mix all boiled vegetables with dressing and add pineapple. Garnish with parsley and pineapple and serve it chilled.