Most Important Self-Care Routine Is To Use Massage Oil. Why?
There is no greater joy than caring for you. The Practice of applying warm and pleasant fragrant oil on your body from head to toe is called Abhyanga in Ancient Ayurveda. With the daily effective practice of Abhyanga, you can restore the lost pH balance of 2 in the skin, balance the doshas and enhance the well-being of your skin.
Dry Skin, Insomnia, sluggishness, and less energy are some of the common problems of today. With the help of effective de-stress massage oil from Herbostra, you can release the stress and toxins from the body. With complete mindfulness, self-massage can prove advantageous to your health in the long run.
EASY SELF-MASSAGE ROUTINES WITH OILS
Patiently massage yourself for 15-20 minutes daily. Here are the recommended routines for body massage and suitable oils:
- Vata Dosha:
The Vata balancing oils can be used to balance the Vata dosha in the body. Sesame and almond oils are the best combination for treating Vata dosha. For perfectly balancing Vata dosha, these oils can be used 4 times a week.
- Pitta Dosha:
Pitta Dosha oils like coconut and sunflower oils are the best combination of Pitta Dosha Massage. These massages can be done thrice a week.
- Kapha Dosha:
The most common type of Dosha is Kapha Dosha. It can be balanced with jojoba oil by practising massage twice a week.
Product tip for all three Doshas: Herbostra De-Stress Body Massage Oil for balancing all three Doshas.
STEPS FOR SELF MASSAGE WITH STRESS RELIEF OIL
- Pour the generous amount of De-stress massage oil on your palm.
- Take the position. Stand or sit as per your choice.
- Start the Abhyanga by applying oil to the head and massage your scalp.
- The massage technique should be light and relaxing.
- Do not over-stress the massage with harsh movements.
- Gradually move downwards with the massage. Massage ears, face, and neck with small circular motions.
- While massaging your face, don't forget to massage your forehead, cheeks, and neck with short strokes.
- For hands and legs, use longer and straight strokes. Don't forget to massage your palms gently.
- Working your way downwards, massage your joints for relaxation.
- Massage feet with the pressure on the points. This will help you relieve the stress.
- After the massage, sit and relax for 15 minutes.
- You can listen to music or meditate.
- Enjoy a warm bath later. Prefer mild soap for better results.
THE ROLE OF MODERN AYURVEDA IN MASSAGE OILS
With the changing science and technology, the need for probiotic technology has risen in massage oils. Probiotic technology ensures important skin cells to make it look smooth and healthy. With probiotic technology, you can increase elasticity and stop the radical changes arising in the skin. It helps you transform your skin, leaving it soft and nourished. Herbostra is the best body massage oil for stress relief. With the fast-paced and stressful life, the practice of self-care routines has become essentials. Use the best quality and 100% naturally infused herbal oil for body massages.