Winter Warmer Soup Recipe With Herbostra Bitters.
Bitter’s helps to eliminate toxins and regulates the metabolism of the body. With just a few drops of bitters, one can achieve good health and metabolism instantly.
Today we are going to try Minestrone soup, which is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, additionally, we are going to add a few drops of Non-alcoholic bitters.
Minestrone Soup is a healthy choice in winters to load up on veggies. Hearty and full of flavour!
Prep Time: 25 mins
• 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 3 cloves of garlic, minced
• 3 carrots, diced
• 2 stalks of celery, diced
• 200gm French beans, trimmed and cut into 1inch pieces
• 1 zucchini, diced
• 400 gm tomatoes
• 2 cups of water
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
• 1 bay leaf
• 1 tablespoon fresh basil
• 2 drops of Herbostra Non-alcoholic Bitters
• 1 tablespoon of sugar
• Shredded parmesan cheese for serving
1. Sauté chopped onion, garlic and celery in oil till golden brown.
2. Add carrot, French beans, add tomato concussed tomatoes, pour in vegetable stock and simmer till all vegetables are boiled.
3. Add seasonings and 2 drops Herbostra Non-Alcoholic bitters.
4. Add 1 tsp sugar, fresh basil.
5. Once it comes to boil pour in a soup bowl and finish with croutons and Parmesan cheese.