Paypal Terms & Condition
ABOUT THE 50% CASHBACK VOUCHER UP TO INR 300 OFFER
1. Pay via PayPal and get 50% cashback voucher up to INR 300 on your eligible purchases.
2. You will need to transact for a minimum value of INR 100 to be eligible for the offer.
3. Offer is valid only for first time users first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user.
4. Cashback voucher will be added 5 days after successful payment.
5. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
6. Offer ends on 29th Feb 2020.
7. The cashback voucher will be in the form of a discount. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for details.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
1. Create your PayPal account.
2. Pay with PayPal on "selected merchants".
3. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 100 to be eligible for the offer.
4. Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option.
5. Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added).
6. You will receive an email notifying about the cashback voucher in your PayPal account within 6 days of the transaction.
7. Cashback voucher can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
8. The eligible Cashback voucher amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
9. Check your cashback voucher amount on www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet . In case you have a business account with PayPal, you'll need to download the PayPal app, login and check 'Offers' section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback voucher. Cashback voucher is received under the PayPal account.
10. Cashback voucher is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offer can be availed only once per user.
2. You agree to receive the cashback voucher award email from PayPal.
3. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher.
4. In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies.
5. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
6. The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
7. The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported.
8. The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
9. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
11. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.