Camphor Soap Bar (125ml)
Ayurvedic Camphor Soap
Herbostra Camphor Soap bar with Probiotic technology refreshes the skin with its unique formula. These soap soothes the skin and increases blood circulation. It also cleanses and protects the skin against harmful bacteria, rashes and allergies, leaving a cooling sensation & pleasant odour.
Camphor has been proven to have various healing properties and has been used for centuries. It is believed to cleanse the aura by absorbing distress vibrations and spread positivity. Probiotic enzymes keeps the skin's natural invisible barrier healthy.
Aloe Vera is this product's base component. Its gel is 96 percent water. It naturally hydrates the skin. It regenerates skin cells while also repairing and constructing tissue. It is an all-natural treatment for sunburn, eczema, and rashes.
Gently work up a foamy lather, and rinse.
Why our Products? (Product USP)
- Probiotic Technology
- Triple Pressed Soap
- Grade I soap noodle
- No synthetic color & fragrance
- With pure natural ingredients
Origins (History, Trivia)
Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora) is obtained from the wood of camphor tree. Camphor is widely used in Hindu religious ceremonies. It is put on a stand called 'karpur dāni' in India. Aarti is performed after setting fire to it usually as the last step of puja. Camphor has been used traditionally for many years, solely or in combination with other treatments for the relief of pain, inflammation and irritation in body and skin. It cleanses and spreads positive vibrations in the air.
Size - 125 g
MRP - 195/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
Made in India
Use before 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Manufacturing Address - Venus Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd, GUT 517/2, village Kelthan, Taluka - Wada, District - Palghar, (Mah)-401204
Our products contain natural ingredients, If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully.
Herbsotra products are made with natural ingredients, which in rare cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately.
If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
Products and advice by Herbostra make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional.
Herbostra products may vary in colour & fragrance as it contain natural ingredients.
Herbostra Skin Care products are for external use only.
Have question? Ask an Expert
Returns & Refund Policy
- At Herbostra we strive to give you the very best shopping experience possible.
- However considering opened or damaged products cannot be reused, we cannot accept exchange or return of opened or used products once sold.
- Herbostra is not responsible for any damage caused after delivery.
- In case of any quality issues, with the product, we will exchange the product. All you need to do is give us a call or write an email within 24 hours of delivery.
- You can reach us on +91-73045 70015 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org our customer support will be happy to assist you.
- Returns and exchanges will be subject to checking and vetting by Herbostra.
- Herbostra will not be responsible for damages due to negligence, improper usage or wrong application.
- Returns / Refund request once accepted, the process will be completed with 7-15 working days.
- No Refund shall be made once products are sold.
- Order once placed are shipped from our warehouse in Mumbai by our reputed logistic partners.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day, (Excluding Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays) you can expect the delivery within 5-7 business days.