Irimedadi Toothpaste (Mini) Pack Of 2
Irimedadi Toothpaste with Neem
Herbostra's Irimedadi toothpaste is an all natural dental care product uniquely formulated with Irimeda, Neem, Manjishtha, Khadira and various other potent ingredients. It removes bacteria and takes care of oral cavity. It cleans teeth, stregthens gums and prevent tooth decay. It is fluoride free, contains no triclosan and no synthetic colour or fragrances.
Irimedadi is a popular traditional formulation for dental care in Ayurveda. It has cleansing and anti microbial properties. It strengthen gums, teeth, protects the enamel and improves gingival health.
Irimeda Twak is this product's base ingredient. It is an Ayurvedic plant used to treat pain and inflammation of the tissues, as well as bronchitis and wound bleeding.
Khadira is the product's second main ingredient. It is a useful plant for promoting blood clotting and controlling bleeding diseases such as bleeding gums, piles, and skin injuries. Because of its intense astringent and chilly characteristics, using this plant orally assists with bleeding control.
Agaru is this product's third base component. It is an evergreen shrub sometimes known as 'Oud' and more colloquially as Aloe wood. It suppresses coughing, eliminates mucus, and clears the airways, allowing the user to breathe easily. It also aids in the improvement of appetite and the digestive system as a whole.
How to use?
Apply Herbostra Irimedadi Toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush and brush teeth thoroughly for atleast 2 minutes, twice a day. you can also use oil pulling mouthwash for complete oral care.
Why our Products? (Product USP)
- Natural Ingredients
- Fluoride free
- Triclosan free
- No Synthetic colour & flavour
Size - 25 g
MRP - 39/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
Made in India
Use before 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Manufacturing Address - Venus Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd, GUT 517/2, village Kelthan, Taluka - Wada, District - Palghar, (Mah)-401204
Our products contain natural ingredients, If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully.
Herbsotra products are made with natural ingredients, which in rare cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately.
If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
Products and advice by Herbostra make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional.
Herbostra products may vary in colour & fragrance as it contain natural ingredients.
Herbostra Skin Care products are for external use only.
Have question? Ask an Expert
Returns & Refund Policy
- At Herbostra we strive to give you the very best shopping experience possible.
- However considering opened or damaged products cannot be reused, we cannot accept exchange or return of opened or used products once sold.
- Herbostra is not responsible for any damage caused after delivery.
- In case of any quality issues, with the product, we will exchange the product. All you need to do is give us a call or write an email within 24 hours of delivery.
- You can reach us on +91-73045 70015 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org our customer support will be happy to assist you.
- Returns and exchanges will be subject to checking and vetting by Herbostra.
- Herbostra will not be responsible for damages due to negligence, improper usage or wrong application.
- Returns / Refund request once accepted, the process will be completed with 7-15 working days.
- No Refund shall be made once products are sold.
- Order once placed are shipped from our warehouse in Mumbai by our reputed logistic partners.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day, (Excluding Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays) you can expect the delivery within 5-7 business days.